Providing individualized instruction, engaging solutions academically and socially, while achieving behavioral excellence by promoting strong character values.
OUR 10-POINT PHILOSOPHY
At the Autism Academy for Education and Development, we strive to improve the lives of each student, their families, and communities. As a school focused on children with Autism, we achieve this by addressing the needs of every student academically, socially, and behaviorally.
- We believe every child is exceptional.
- We strive to improve the lives of each student, their families, and communities.
- As a school solely focused on children with autism, we address the needs of every student academically, socially, and behaviorally.
- The character and social skills program we offer provides a solid life-skills foundation.
- Our aim is to ensure that students have the groundwork to function as valued, productive, and successful individuals.
- Ultimately, we seek to empower students to fulfill their potential and contribute to their communities.
- As a school devoted to children with autism, we maintain the highest level of commitment to provide students with the best education possible.
- Our character program has key components designed to prevent bullying and teach students strategies for anti-bullying.
- This proven philosophical structure is the narrative that empowers students to attain their highest level of academic and social achievement.
- Our campuses provide the support and resources needed to allow each student to flourish in a strong values-based environment that focuses on compassion.