Learn more about the educational curriculum for children with Autism. The focus is to teach the students academics and incorporate social skills to enhance their development.
- PCI -The PCI Reading Program is a Research-Based, Evidence-Based Reading Program for Students with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Soar to Success – A research-based reading intervention program for students in grades 3-8 who are reading significantly below grade level delivered in a small group model.
- Raz-Kids Reading – Computerized leveled reading for supplemental reading support on a child’s individual level.
- PCI Program – Research & Evidence-based Math program for Students with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Momentum Math – Foundation for Algebra through concepts, procedures, and language.
- Unique Learning System Program – A reading, writing, math, science, and social studies comprehensive program. It is a standards-based curriculum specifically designed for special learners. Monthly instructional thematic units of study across preschool to transition aged children.