Dear Returning Autism Academy and A+ Academy Families,
Thank you for entrusting AAED with the responsibility of educating your children. We consider it a privilege to partner with our families! Our goal is to see all students progress towards their individual goals by addressing the needs of our students academically, socially, and behaviorally. The staff at AAED continuously strives to improve the lives of each student, their families, and communities.
In addition to preparations for a strong second semester, we are looking ahead to the 2018-2019 school year. We have some exciting changes coming at our Gilbert and Peoria locations with new and larger campuses – follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates of the buildings and open houses on our two new locations!
Gilbert: We are pleased to announce that our new campus will be located in the Education Center at St. Katherine’s Church (2716 N. Dobson Road in Chandler). Autism Academy will have more classrooms, therapy room, sensory room, playground, and access to a full-sized gym. We will also have space dedicated to our life skills program.
Peoria: Our Peoria Campus will be moving to a brand-new building on the southwest corner of 95th Avenue and Olive for the 2018-2019 school year! Please be watching for more information on ground-breaking event for our awesome new campus. The facility will be over **** square feet and includes *** classrooms, sensory room, therapy room, and an indoor gym.
Tempe: Our Tempe Campus will remain at its present location. The expansion for the 2017-2018 school year has allowed our students more opportunity to learn life skills and explore work site experiences. We could not be more pleased with the progress of our middle and high school Tempe campuses.
The re-enrollment window for current AAED students will be from 1/08/2018-1/26/2018. During this time, the re-enrollment fee is $50.00 and first priority will be given to students who are currently enrolled at AAED. After January 26, 2018, all open seats are offered to new students who have successfully completed the application process.
Re-enrollment Step-by-Step Procedures
You will need to know your Achieve Parent Portal login in order to complete the re-enrollment process. If you do not have a login, please contact the school office.
1. Click Here to go to Achieve Parent Portal.
2. Type in your user name and password.
3. Click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
4. Click on the Enroll/Re-enroll button and review re-enrollment application, update all information including medical alerts and emergency contacts .
5. Read and agree to the 2018-2019 Student Handbook
6. Submit the re-enrollment application by paying the fee online.
Re-enrollment is complete and your child placed into a class for the 2018-2019 school year only after all of the following tasks are accomplished:
1. Parent has logged into Achieve Portal and reviewed re-enrollment application, updated information including medical alerts and emergency contacts, and electronically signed.
2. Parent must acknowledge they have received, read, and agreed to the Code of Conduct and Student Handbook.
3. Re-enrollment fees are paid online. Fees are non-refundable.
Note: After a student has been confirmed for re-enrollment in the upcoming school year, confirmed status is conditioned upon (i) student maintaining acceptable conduct standards in current year; (ii) all tuition and fees for the current year being paid in a timely manner, and (iii) proof of funding for the upcoming 2018-2019 academic year has been submitted to AAED in accordance with the student handbook
For questions regarding the online re-enrollment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office.