Download the app for our parent portal to access your student’s grades, progress reports and other information. Click on one of the links below based on what device you have.
Autism Academy uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
Download by scanning the QR code below!
Select your child’s grade below and click on the link to download the student supply list. We kindly request that you bring your child’s supplies before their first day of attendance. These supply lists apply to all campuses!
Click link below to print!